more about anti aging products and treatments
The demand for anti aging products and treatments to restore health and beauty has grown considerably as the baby boomers and generation x have begun to realize that their life expectancy is now much longer than that of previous generations. Men and woman past the age of 40 feel more empowered than ever to take control of their bodies and redefine the aging process.
Unfortunately with the abundance of products and online offers for cures for almost any condition known to mankind, many of us are left wondering whether some of these products or treatments are indeed safe and whether the cure may end up being worse than the ailment.
To aid Youngertoday's visitors and subscribers sift through the information and offers available, our staff has compiled information from several sources including consumer reports, consumer ratings and news information to provide a centralized, and hopefully more helpful resource to gain insight to some of these offers.
Youngertoday has also partnered with Adam -- a founding member of Hi-Ethics, a coalition of the most widely referenced health websites and information providers committed to developing industry standards for the quality of consumer health information to provide our visitors with health related content.
- Anti aging - skin and wrinkle treatments
- The marketplace is full of rejuvenating skin treatments consisting of creams, pills, micro-dermabrassion, chemical peels, specialized spas and many more. Each one of these treatments has endorsements and critiques from consumers and experts. Some of those treatments are listed in this site.
- Exercise equipment tailored to mature men and women
- Exercise equipment for people with different conditions and fitness goals is abundant both online and offline. While Youngertoday does not purport to have reviewed all products available, we present our visitors with several choices of types and budgets for exercise equipment fit for active as well as low levels of fitness.
- Age defying cosmetic surgery including facelifts, Botox treatments
- Cosmetic surgery is on the rise at many age levels and has been embraced by many age groups including teenagers. Some of these surgeries include face lifts, lipoplasty, eyelid surgery and Botox injections, cosmetic dental procedures and more.
- Anti aging and longevity products and supplements - DHA, Estrogen, HGH
- This is also a well saturated area with many online offerings and includes. Anti aging products and supplements such as DHEA, Estrogen, Human Growth Hormones (HGH), melatonin, testosterone and several others.